London Mediation™ considers itself amongst the most user-friendly of Mediation service providers and strives to provide a service second to none.
However, the best-laid plans can go wrong occasionally. We are determined to use those rare occasions to strengthen our relationships with those who use our service by acting efficiently and promptly and by improving our service for everybody.Procedure:
1. Please feel free to air any complaint orally at first, if you wish. We may be able to put matters right immediately.
2. If you do not receive satisfaction, please write to Mrs Anne Powell at the address below, providing:
3. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven working days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. At this point you will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
4. Within twenty-one working days of receipt of your written summary, Mrs Anne Powell will write to you to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and let you know what actions have been, or will be taken.
5. If you remain dissatisfied, with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiation, and otherwise agree to enter into mediation with you, probably under the auspices of the Civil Mediation Council.